Hello foodies! Whatsup? I will be using the language which we use to converse in our daily lives. This is my first post to the blog and before anything else I thought why not give you a warm welcome, everyone loves to be loved and I will share my little knowledge with all of you with love.
Lets discuss about this blog.
welcome-blog-post

What This Blog Serves?

I think you already know that and the URL of my blog signifies that clearly. It's about restaurants, it's about food hubs, it's about hotels.
Keep in mind that I am no cook, so here you'll see no articles about recipes, it is all about using the technology in the manner to locate nearby restaurants whether you are in your own country/city or in some other.
For traveler I will make it easy to find restaurants near them, not only restaurants but hotels also, fast food hubs also.

Are There Techniques To Find Restaurants Nearby?

Yes, of course, everything has it's own method to perform. Well you can go any way you want to but when you can make it easy then why not.
Technology is a tool which has given us everything, the only thing is we should know how to use it.
A normal person would google things, then visit websites and if find the info then okay else he will visit another website, who has time to perform all this non sense? No one.
But if you know how to use google to perform that thing so that it becomes easy and you get instant results then nothing could be better than that especially when you are in a place which is completely alien to you and you can't even get the language of that place.

Is There Any Catch?

Absolutely not, I am just sharing this to help out my friends (YOU). So that whenever you are in trouble, you can use this method and give hunger a break.

So my friends, just read the techniques and enjoy the food ;-) I will be back with some awesome techniques and internet tricks to find restaurants near me, oops near you.